Khristie Gass: Inspire Yourself

fof-logo

To vote you must be a registered member of the ReebokONE network

2416 Votes

Hi my name is Khristie Gass.  I lost both of my parents to Cancer by the age of 18. I feel you never know why tragic events happen, however, those events inspired me to make a positive change in my life. At 18, I was 60 pounds over weight and felt completely lost. I started teaching aerobics, personal training and got certified with AFAA. The tragedy, trauma and pain of losing my parents were the ingredients that birthed the dream to open Physiques health club at the age of 25. I started in a 5,000 square foot facility and I built a 12,000 square foot facility in 2009. My facility includes a wet area, swimming pool, daycare and all the amenities of an upscale health club.   I had 10 banks deny me a loan to build my second location so, I traveled out of state to get approved and fought for what I wanted. My motto became "inspire yourself and never give up."  At the age of 34 I had my first child and struggled to lose the 30 pounds I gained during pregnancy. I was ready to take the next step so I decided to spice things up and create a program called Funkie Fusion Fitness. During the creation of Funkie Fusion I lost 30 pounds.  What a great way to teach, train and inspire others to do what I do! Funkie Fusion is accredited through AFAA and worth 7 CEU credits. Funkie Funkie Fusion has certified instructors all over the United States and we recently launched with Fitness on Demand in over 600 locations. I travel sponsoring and presenting at Fitness Conventions all over the US.  Everyday I wake up and I am blessed to share my passion for fitness through personal training, teaching aerobics, and encouraging others to be the best they can be. I know we need to inspire ourselves but I hope I have inspired at least one person with my video. . Thank you for considering me, I would be honored to represent Reebok One.

Comments